Image by Coffeelatte via FlickrAs you may remember, I received an award on Friday, graciously accepted it and blogged about it-- but I also failed to realize that another blogger had given me another award. A different award. A SUGAR DOLL award!!!
This one comes from Mei at Diary of a Fair Weather Diver. Thank you, Mei!!! Everyone should check out her blog. Right now. DO ITTTTT.
A condition of receiving this award is that I must tell you ten things about myself. Where to start, where to start...
1) I love dancing and consider myself to be a fabulous dancer. Alcohol not required-- I can get down on the dance floor in any situation, even stone sober.
2) I'm terrible at writing cover letters.
3) My favorite scent in the world is Coco Chanel eau de parfum.
4) I'm not afraid of you.
5) People seem to judge me when they meet me and expect me to be a certain way. They're always so surprised when they realize I'm not some meek little idiot.
6) I love scary movies and funny movies, but I have no real interest in watching romantic or tear-jerker movies. I watch movies to escape, not to feel depressed.
7) Besides becoming a famous writer one day, I also dream about being a police detective. I'm not sure how suitable I'd be for the job, but it would be so exciting and fun.
8) Chores are fun! I love to cook and I love to clean. Because our little Sookie has a tendency to shed, I'm always vacuuming, but I enjoy it, so it's cool. I also love washing dishes. It's so relaxing.
9) I haven't had a manicure/pedicure in almost a year.
10) I used to be in a hip-hop group, circa 2006, called Excellent Cadaverz.
Okay, that was ten boring facts about me. Now to nominate three worthy blogs for this coveted Sugar Doll award. If I gave you the award please send me a shout-out! "Don't be hatin," as Jamie Kennedy says in Malibu's Most Wanted. [Thanks Miss KJ Pugs!]
-- Kelly at Blue Frogs Legs gets an award for her cute blog design and fun postings.
-- Jamie Lane at Making the Mundane Magical gets an award for her often-humorous and photo-filled blog.
-- And last but not least, Natalie at Awkward Sex and the City for her hi-larious blog in which she has hundreds of readers living vicariously through her posts.