Here it is:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
My kitty, Sookie, is my child. I love her so much, everything she does is so damn adorable. Even when she's biting at my ankles or running around the apartment like a crazy person, she's still cute. I personally prefer kittens over children. They don't talk back, and they don't need to go to college.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Gonna have to agree with EmDottie and say "receive a crap-load of cash." That would be a friggin dream come true for me. Finally, I could pay off my student loans, focus on the work that makes me happy, and not have to struggle to pay my bills ever again. Isn't that everyone's dream?
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
People who are inconsiderate. You know the type: litterbugs, people who talk on their phones while driving, people who are rude to strangers for no reason. All those people fit under the general category of "dickhead." I try my best to stay away from those types.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off debt, buy a house, save more than half of it, and dress fabulously.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Taking a nice long walk and listening to some energizing or angry music, like the Wu-Tang Clan, Eminem or Keyshia Cole, usually helps me lift a bad mood.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It is a blessed feeling to be loved, but being able to completely love someone is also a blessing.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Watch some dumb television, drink water, brush my teeth, put on t-shirt to sleep in, turn the television off, kiss my boyfriend "goodnight," turn off the lights. Not too interesting.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
You can read all about it right here.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I would love to watch any of my favorite rappers/producers compose a beat or work out their lyrics. That would be hot.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
I prefer non-fiction, because I like to stay in reality and the implausible really irritates me when I read (don't even get me started on the fantasy genre). But I also like Stephen King. Go figure.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
12. What’s your fear?
Being destitute/alone. That thought doesn't preoccupy me, but it would suck.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No. I have no desire to go into space, and you'll have to pry these french fries from my cold, dead hands.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
How about in love and middle-class?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom, wash my hands, and then I feed my cat.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Have him shave more often.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Magdalena. I've always liked that name. Also, Anastasia.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
It really depends what it is. But honestly, I wouldn't date or be friends with someone who would do something horrible to me.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Salad with tuna and croutons? I have no idea, six months is a long time to go on eating the same thing repeatedly. But at least with a salad you're getting healthy vitamins, and I could put different things in the salad to add nutrients.
And now to pass this survey onto some unsuspecting victims, I mean bloggers...
-- Cleopatra Jones from Pillow Talk is Extra. Your title is: "Let me clear my throat, because I think I swallowed a goldfish."
-- Jess from Not Your Average Joan of Archetypal Patterns. Your title is: "How I stopped drinking coffee and learned to love the bong."
-- Ashley from After Nine to Five. Your title is: "Quit gossiping and shine my shoes!"
-- Kat Storm from Mascara & Microchips. Your title is: "Get your big nose outta my rearview mirror!"
-- Falen aka Thundercat from Colorful Rants of a Fed Up Sista. Your title is: "Can they really do that on television?"
Yes I just made all of those titles up. They are all pretty nonsensical. Anyway, it's your turn to do a survey! TAG!!
Haha, you guys are it!!!!
Once you finish the questions, you get to tag five people! Let me know if you did it!!! What was your favorite question? Even if you weren’t tagged, you can participate!