1) Learn how to drive: I'm 26 and can't drive. There's a joke there, somewhere. Growing up in a major city and access to public transportation, plus a penchant for long walks, meant I never had to drive or depend on a car to get around. But I should learn, it's beyond time.
2) Finish hip-hop album: I've been working on this thing for months, and I have one or two more songs I want to record before I bite the lip of my perfectionism and share. I'm finally going to release #OccupyThisEP during the month of August. *crosses fingers*
3) "Philly Made Me" Kickstarter: DJ Lil Elle and I have been talking about doing a video for "Philly Made Me" for a while now, and the idea is to go back to Philly and shoot at historic locations, as well as places that are historical for me (like Central High's South Lawn, or the bar formerly known as Sal's on 12th. But in order to get the funds to fly out East and hire a real videographer, we're going to try a Kickstarter project to source the crowd (our friends) for their nickels and dimes. I'm scared, but if it works out it'll be totally worth it.
4) Weekend getaway? I would love to get away for a weekend, somewhere quiet.
6) Perform? This is a big one to consider, and there's a question mark there because I'm not sure if I'm going to do it before the end of the summer, though I probably should start thinking about performing in front of people. And by people I mean those who are not already friends and family. Scary, right?
7) Publish "SURPRISE" zine!
I know, I know. *hang head in shame* Believe or not, but I've been really busy lately, but yeah, that's not really an excuse for dragging my feet on editing and formatting something that I am truly passionate about. I need to publish this zine, like, two months ago. Procrastinating Tsaritsa is a procrastinator.